Joe J Infante
10001, New York [NY], New York City
10001, New York, NY, New York City
9AM - 4PM
I'm a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) practice based in Pequannock, NJ, i can assist you with your tax preparation, planning, bookkeeping, and accounting needs.
My services are:
- Preparation of federal returns including M-3 calculations,5471 & 5472 Reporting via Corptax.
- Completion of complex State returns on Corptax software.
- Preparation of income and franchise tax returns including unitary and complex multi-state
- Management of the internal and external income tax compliance and reporting calendars
- Maintenance,substantiation and documentation of state apportionment and NOLs.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms.
- Review current and deferred tax provision.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
- Investigating new tax laws and developments.
- Identifying issues that may arise in tax dealings.
- R&D credit calculation manufacturing deduction,and true up.
- Reconcile income tax accounts
Seton Hall University - Masters Degree
Taxation - Grade - 3.50
William Paterson University of New Jersey - Degree BA
Accounting - Grade3.7
AICPA - 1992 – Present
NJSCPA's - Mar 1992 – Present
Certified Public Accountant
Certification authority - New Jersey Board of Accountancy