93720, California [CA], Fresno
93720, California, CA, Fresno
9AM - 4PM
Mr. Baker has been working in the accounting field since 1977 and joined the firm as a Principal in 2005 after practicing as a sole practitioner. He is now the firm's senior partner specializing in tax and tax law. Mr. Baker uses his knowledge and experience from practicing tax while teaching students at Fresno State University.
- California State University at Los Angeles, 1977 - B.S. Business Administration
- San Joaquin College of Law, Fresno, CA 1993 - MS Taxation
- Awarded Certified Public Accountant certificate 1980.
- Membership in American Institute of CPAs and California Society of CPAs.
- Began teaching accounting at Fresno City College in 1994.
- Hired as full-time instructor at California State University, Fresno in August 2000 until present.
- Active member of Peoples Church, Fresno CA. 2012 President of Cal CPA Society, Fresno Chapter. Director of Beta, Alpha, Psi, California State University, Fresno.
- Married 30+ years with two children.
- Enjoys hiking, reading and socializing with friends.