Sarah C. Hardee
37067, Tennessee [TN], Franklin
37067, Tennessee, TN, Franklin
9AM - 5PM
PRESENT POSITION: Audit Principal Patterson, Hardee & Ballentine, P.C.
May 2011 - present
Sarah began her career in 2000 with a local CPA firm and was promoted to partner in 2006. She has worked with not-for-profit organizations, government entities, local businesses and nationwide businesses throughout her career. Sarah has particular expertise in auditing, including audits conducted in accordance with Governmental Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133.
Sarah’s areas of practice and experience include:
• Financial statement auditing and internal control analysis
• For profit accounting and regulatory filings
• Assistance securing financing for large and complicated transactions
• Accounting for mergers and acquisitions
• ESOP accounting and auditing
• Not-for-profit accounting and regulatory filings - including unrelated business income taxation issues
• Training seminars on Fraud Prevention, School accounting, Unrelated Business Income tax, indirect cost allocation plan and audit preparation.
Sarah is a member of the Middle Tennessee Peer Review Committee and Report Acceptance Body which is administered by the Tennessee Society of CPAs and has been named in the Nashville Business Journal as a 2015 Power Leader in Accounting.
She volunteers her time as a board member for A Vintage Affair and is a Vestry member at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Franklin, TN.
EDUCATION: Middle Tennessee State University, BBA in Accounting (1998)
• Certified Public Accountant - Tennessee and Kentucky
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Middle Tennessee Peer Review Committee
• Audit Committee for the Tennessee Society of CPA’s
Current audit partner on numerous business, not-for-profit, Yellow Book audits and audits of governmental entities, including cities in Tennessee. Current audit partner on numerous benefit plan audits, including ESOP, multi-employer and defined benefit plans.