33311, Florida [FL], Fort Lauderdale
33311, Florida, FL, Fort Lauderdale
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
licia Koross, CPA, is a principal in the Tax and Accounting Department at MBAF where she supervises and manages tax staff in our Fort Lauderdale practice.
Alicia provides accounting, tax planning, research, and business consulting to a wide range of companies in various industries. These industries include closely held entities, financial institutions, franchises, healthcare, high net worth individuals, partnerships, real estate and construction. She also provides tax and business consulting in the international tax arena as it relates to the United States Virgin Islands.
Alicia’s experience ranges from working with high net worth individuals and family limited partnerships to accounting, tax consulting, and estate planning. She also has experience in medical practice consulting and physician compensation consulting.
Alicia specializes in tax and financial planning for corporations, partnerships and fiduciaries, representation before IRS in tax audits, personal tax and financial planning, retirement and estate planning, preparation and review of compiled and reviewed financial statements including personal financial statements and physician compensation consulting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Professional Women
- Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Women’s Business Council – Board Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation – Board of Directors Secretary
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- University of Florida – Master of Accounting
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Science in Accounting