35226, Alabama [AL], Birmingham
35226, Alabama, AL, Birmingham
9AM - 4PM
Glenn is a shareholder of Pearce, Bevill, Leesburg, Moore, P.C. He is a native of Birmingham, Alabama and received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Accounting in 1977. He received his Master of Business Administration from the University of Alabama in 1981. Glenn has over thirty years of experience in public accounting. He joined the firm in 1987 and has since concentrated his practice in the following areas:
- Servicing closely held businesses which include:
- Federal and state income tax planning and preparation of the associated returns.
- Estate planning and preparation of the associated returns.
- Analysis of retirement options.
- Performance of audited, reviewed, and compiled financial statements.
- Providing Tax and Audit Services for financial institutions, primarily Credit Unions
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Birmingham Chapter of the Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Credit Union Internal Auditors Association
- Member of the Shades Valley Rotary Club
- Director, Alabama Planned Giving Council
- Past Director, University of Alabama Birmingham Planned Giving Council