35205, Alabama [AL], Birmingham
35205, Alabama, AL, Birmingham
9AM - 4PM
Wally Dunn has more than 40 years of experience serving the banking industry and public companies in the Southeast. Prior to joining DHG, Wally was the bank tax partner-in-charge for a regional firm where he assisted all offices with bank tax issues; further, Wally previously managed a Big Four's Birmingham, AL, tax practice and the firm's bank tax practice in Alabama, Georgia and north Florida. He has served as engagement or lead tax partner on numerous community and multi-billion regional public and private banks across the Southern U.S.
His client experience includes Regions Financial Corp., ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc., BancorpSouth, Inc., Capital City Bank Group, Inc. and Charter Financial Corporation. Wally serves as the only CPA on the Alabama Banker Association (ABA) legal and governmental affairs committee, where he currently assists in a dialog between the Alabama Department of Revenue and the ABA.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Alabama Society, Florida Institute and South Carolina Association of CPAs
- Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Bankers Associations
- Alabama Bankers Association (ABA) Legal and Governmental Affairs Committee
- Certified Public Accountant - AL
- Certified Public Accountant - FL
- Certified Public Accountant - SC