James J. Newhard
19301, Pennsylvania [PA], Paoli
19301, Pennsylvania, PA, Paoli
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Over 38 years servicing small businesses/entrepreneurs, individual, non-profit organizations, and estates & trusts.
My Goal: To serve as a catalyst (ideas and options) - providing traditional, yet extraordinary, tax, accounting and financial reporting compliance, and non-traditional analysis and ideas, planning, strategic guidance, and advisory, to help clients to define success (different for everyone) and goals, then (2) identify the strategic action steps towards building success, and then (3) implement the plan to achieve success/meet the goals.
- tax strategies
- planning & controversy for small business entrepreneurs (federal, state & PA local tax expert)
- business advisory & strategic planning
- financial reporting (Compilation, Review & Attest/agreed-upon procedures)
- internal accounting (QuickBooks).
- tax preparation and planning
- financial planning & compliance
- controversy with taxing authorities (eg: IRS, Dept. of Revenue, Philadelphia, local tax collectors)
- college and retirement planning
Jim is a focused leader who makes a major contribution representing the interests of CPAs throughout Pennsylvania through his active participation in PICPA committees and leadership roles.