38921, Mississippi [MS], Charleston
38921, Mississippi, MS, Charleston
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Welcome and thank you for visiting Nathan Hartley, EA, PA. We are a full-service public accounting firm that services clients throughout Mississippi and the United States. Our goal is to deliver accurate accounting and tax work and also build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Provide accurate financial information to ensure business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis.
- General ledger maintenance and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Assisting with setting up new accounting systems for your business
- Bill paying and accounts receivable processing
- Accounting staff training
- Asset depreciation maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Franchise accounting
- Compilation reports
- Accounting Outsourcing
- We provide weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payroll preparation.
- Your payroll checks are printed on bank approved checks
- We also offer direct deposit for payroll processing
- Quarterly payroll tax preparation and annual filing of all W-2’s. This includes all 941, 940, and state unemployment reports required
- Monthly and quarterly state withholding processing
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Corporate and Partnership Tax Preparation
- Estate and Trust Tax Preparation
- IRS Audit Representation
- Tax Planning
- Assistance with installing accounting software including QuickBooks.
- Remote accounting as needed
- Budgeting Services and Financial Planning
Nathan graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2008 with a Bachelor of Accountancy degree. He became an Enrolled Agent in 2012. Nathan has over eight years of experience in preparation of income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and non-profits. He provides QuickBooks consulting, compilations, and monthly accounting services. Nathan holds a membership Mississippi Association of Public Accountants (MAPA) and served on the board in 2012 and 2013.
Nathan is from Tillatoba Mississippi and now resides there with his wife, Betsy, and two children, Rowland and Mary Brett. He attends First Presbyterian Church in Charleston Mississippi. Nathan enjoys outdoor activities, including hunting, fishing, and golfing.