Byron L Riley
77056, Texas [TX], Houston
77056, Texas, TX, Houston
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
CPA – with an entrepreneurial perspective! Your MVP advocate! Byron L. Riley, CPA has more than 20 years of small business experience. We are dedicated to help owners and decision makers maximize revenue, increase cash flow, and minimize taxes.
Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles.
- To provide expert and superior service to our clients in the areas of accounting, taxation, and small business consulting.
- Be a significant value added resource provider for entrepreneurs and decision makers.
- Help owners understand their business to make the best decisions to maximize revenue, increase cash flow, and minimize taxes.
Our Core Values
- A relentless Advocate of what is best for our client.
- Dedicated to giving our best and being our best to give exceptional service.
- Transparent with our clients by creating clear and concise communication of expected work to be performed.
- Earning your Trust by performing work that is reliable and dependable.
- Continuously seeking to improve our service and product through Education.
What we do:
- We will design and implement procedures to automate your accounting process.
- We will help you interpret and understand your numbers as an owner.
- As owner your bookkeeping/accounting system should be able to answer:
- What is your profit margin?
- What is the true cost of your service or product?
- What is your true cash requirement and break-even point?
- Can you expand or hire new employees?
- These questions and many more, we will help you answer.
- Select the right entity - LLC, S-Corp, Partnership
- We will advise you about the tax implication of your selection.
- We will help plan and estimate your potential tax liability.
- We help implement cloud solutions for small businesses
- We are Xero Certified, a Xero Bronze partner, and an Intuit Pro-Advisor.
- Need Tax Help - we are authorized to represent you before the IRS.
- Tax Preparation for individuals and small business owners.
- Help with IRS Liens, Levies, and Back Tax returns due.
- We offer small business owners a monthly package for tax planning, tax preparation, and bookkeeping.
Byron helped us set up the record keeping for our new business. He is acutely attuned to small business' needs and interests; it's as if he knows my next question or issue before I ask it. He helped me, a non-accountant, understand and successfully use Xero. He also understands Internet marketing. I whole-heartedly recommend Byron not only as a CPA but also as a business consultant.
Byron Riley has done our taxes for last years income tax. He was very timely in completing the report. Great work for a reasonable price.
I recommend Byron for all your CPA needs.